Thursday, January 7, 2010

Does lavender oil help sooth the burn in sunburns? and if so how do I use it?

I have a serious sunburn on my arms and chest and need help finding a natural cure to stop the burning. I don't want to peel or scar. can any one help. Thank You in advanceDoes lavender oil help sooth the burn in sunburns? and if so how do I use it?
From one of my books on essential oils, - Mix together 50 drops of essential oil of geranium rosat, 50 drops essential oil of fine lavender and 100ml vegetable oil. Massahe the burnt areas delicately for relief from pain and quicker healing.Does lavender oil help sooth the burn in sunburns? and if so how do I use it?
Do a barrel roll on the beach.
I am not sure about the use of lavender oil, but I know for certain that aloe gel is the best for sunburns. Put it in the fridge for extra help with the pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment