Thursday, January 7, 2010

RADOX BUBBLES or LAVENDER OIL .. ?? off for a long hot bath ... what would you recommend ?

my aching tired body !!!RADOX BUBBLES or LAVENDER OIL .. ?? off for a long hot bath ... what would you recommend ?
Oooo...get you Snooky.


I have to make do with Mr Muscle kitchen cleaner.


You decadent so %26amp; so!RADOX BUBBLES or LAVENDER OIL .. ?? off for a long hot bath ... what would you recommend ?
It's kinder to my skin than the oven cleaner as well Report Abuse

I dont give a toss...just make room for mee...
lavender oil , definately
I recommend letting me get in there with ya ; )





nough said ' lol
lavender oil
ur dads baby goo
Oh, Lavender Oil. Definitely.





And if you're still indecisive, save the Radox till next bath.





Tomorrow night.





With chocolates.





For absolutely no reason whatsoever. :)
both in dim light
radox
Radox bubbles
Add salt with lavender oil for a perfect mix.
the old radox does it for me
Lavender Oil. Do Radox do a lavender one?
lavender oil, it sounds much better and i think it'll make you smell nicer.


have a nice bath lol!
I recommend a shower, nothing worse than sitting in dirty water, not that i'm suggesting your dirty.

No comments:

Post a Comment