Thursday, January 7, 2010

Lavender Oil.............?

Hi,


I was wondering when I massaged in lavender oil how much water should i use to dilute it? Also, is it good to breathe it in? Like if you want to be calmed can you unscrew the bottle and take a deep breath in is that ok? I am taking a plane ride and want to be calm.


Thanks!Lavender Oil.............?
You can dilute it in any amount you wish in another scentless oil or even lotion but I personally don't-I just use it straight. However if I don't dilute, I go into the plane's bathroom to apply if I can because the smell is so strong otherwise :) I think it is fine to unscrew the bottle and inhale. I don't know if you have any huge health markets near where you live, but I bought a silk eye mask with lavender flowers in it that you crush between your fingers so it calms you with the natural oils in the dried flower AND is nice and dark for relaxing.Lavender Oil.............?
Inhaling it straight is just fine. When I have a headache I rub some of the essential oil onto my wrists and inhale frequently. I don't dilute it at all.





You might also try Bach's Rescue Remedy or Hyland's Calms Forte.





B vitamins, zinc and chromium picolinate are also quite helpful for anxiety.
Hello





From memory Lavender Oil can be used undiluted. %26amp; safe to smell.





I put in on my hands during healing sessions neat.





Sadhara

No comments:

Post a Comment