Thursday, January 7, 2010

Lavender Oil?

anyone out there have a link to a pure lavender oil that I can use in my burner to assist with sleeping?


TIA..... :)Lavender Oil?
Make sure it is real and not synthetic and the synthetics have no medicinal powers.





Any health food store like wild oats, whole foods, or local ones or coops should have it and you will save shipping.





Aura casia is the most common brand.





If you want to compare price








http://www.google.com/search?hl=en%26amp;rls=G鈥?/a>





http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=na鈥?/a>Lavender Oil?
Hi Tia, my name is Kim and I am a massage therapist. I love to use lavender oil all the time. GNC I belive has Lavender oil for your burner and by the way where do you live? The reason I ask is because I have a store I use to get all my massage products and I belive they also carry oil's to use in the burner.
I love it. it relaxes me.


www.purelavenderoil.com
USE ONLY ESSENTIAL OILS 100%

No comments:

Post a Comment