Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Aromatherapy oils for Fresher Laundry?

I use natural detergents in my home. I would like to use aromatherapy oils for fresher smelling laundry (to be used in the washing machine) but am unsure of how to go about this. I have looked at many sites and NONE of them have specified weather the oils go into the actual drum of the front loader or the detergent dispenser with the laundry gel or even with the fabric softner. I want to add lavender or orange oil to the actual wash-not the tumble dry option as I live in a Very hot climate and rarely have need for the tumble dryer. Any help would be greatly appreciated.Aromatherapy oils for Fresher Laundry?
Lavender has a floral scent and is used in perfumery. It is used to treat just about everything - from acne to vertigo. It is one of the safest of all of essentail oils and one of the few that can be used directly on the skin. Lavender buds are also boiled like tea and consumed internally.





To use lavender in the washing machine just use a few drops alongside with your laundry gel or with the softner, as you prefer. Lavender oil is absolutely safe for the skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment