Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Have you ever put lavender oil on your pillow case?

I have it is suppose to help you sleep and well its a nice smell.Have you ever put lavender oil on your pillow case?
I'm planting lavender in the garden this year; and I'll try itHave you ever put lavender oil on your pillow case?
Yes, I use this sometimes and I do find it helps me sleep - makes your hair smell nice the following day too!
yes i use it all the time it is supposed to be relaxing u can also get a radox linen freshener in lavender
Lavender is a tranquil scent. It grows where I live, so I put it in small bags and sew them up. I like to put them in my dresser drawers, among my shelves of linens and in the bed.
Hello,D, Yes i have used lavender oil on my pillow before. Have a lovely evening my friend, (HUGS).
i put it around the apartment when in Corfu to keep the mosquitoes away but it made my wife throw up
Yes............ it's very relaxing.





I also lob a few spriggs in the bath after a day's gardening........ preferably just picked out the garden.
no, but if you make a satchel pillow of lavender and vanilla. You can just put a few drops of the pure oil on the satchel,so the big pillow doesn't stain. Smells the same, just smaller.
My missus does this. Helps her out, trouble is I can't sleep for thinking about doing the gardening!!!
No. It's one of the smells that aggrevates my sinuses
yes the pillow,oil burners, light bulbs(a lil dab on bulb},my clothes,anywhere really its smells fresh and clean.


its very calming too and nice in bath.
Not oil but I have used Avon`s sleep spray, it contains lavender. You actually spray into the room, it`s great.
yes I have and I do believe that it works to help aid sleep I use a spray on lavender scent from boots specially for your pillow I agree it smells lovely.
no,but I do like dried lavender leaves,so refreshing
i have but the smell gt annoying and kept me up all night lol . x
Yes I have and I sometimes put lavender oil in an oil burner in my bedroom at night x
Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment