Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What can I go to improve my new Aromatherapy essential oils Website?

I'm creating a new website business that stems from my experience using essential oils with my massage clients.





Over the past few months many of my clients in person have purchased customized essential oil lotion blends for muscle relief, sleep help, arthiritis relief, etc.





At their encouragement I've put together a website and wondered what you web-savvy folks think I should focus on to improve it.





I have added a merchant account and will have shopping cart/credit card capabilities within the next month or so.





Other than that any ideas?


http://www.yournaturalessentials.com Natural Essential Aromatherapy WebsiteWhat can I go to improve my new Aromatherapy essential oils Website?
I just looked through the website. Very nice, original idea. I like the colors, the simple, easy-to-read listings (I don't like super fancy websites), your tone is friendly and professional. You're adding a shopping cart soon, so that's good, and you've got the newsletter sign up...





You might think it's basic and simple, but you have to think of your clientele...people who are looking for aromatherapy (which is something esoteric) are not looking for fancy shamncy...they just want to know that you have what they want so they can get it...A+...I wouldn't change a thing:)

No comments:

Post a Comment