Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Where can I get essential oils (aromatherapy) for my rabbit?

I was just wondering because it said it can help your rabbit with a cold, and when they're under stress, if so where can I get some and how much would it be?





Is it safe and how often should you use it, also can you list ALL (or most) of the vital essential oils and what they do to help treat your rabbit.





One more thing, if you could list your experience or background on them, ANY INFORMATION WHAT SO EVER





I just want to make sure my rabbit is safe and well if I use these, I don't want to hurt him :(





Thank you so much!!Where can I get essential oils (aromatherapy) for my rabbit?
Found this website called animals and safe aromatherapy, I hope it works!


';When treating small mammals such as guinea pigs, ferrets, gerbils, rabbits, mice, hamsters, etc. Kristen Leigh Bell recommends using extreme caution. She recommends using the hydrosol recipes for cats but cutting back the dilution to 50% of the feline dosage.';

No comments:

Post a Comment