Friday, December 18, 2009

Recommend a good aromatherapy / home fragrance oil?

I love burning oils to give a nice scent in my home - I've found it's the best in comparison to candles and plug-ins.





I smelled many of the ones at the body shop and purchased ';Oceanus'; with the blue label.





I also have Green Tea, Lemon Sage, and Passionfruit. I'm looking for others. They dont have to be from the body shop.





I want something that smells fresh and clean! I also want one for fall, but no cinnamon and nothing too overpowering please.





Please help!! Where can I find good oils??





Thanks!!Recommend a good aromatherapy / home fragrance oil?
Bath and Body also has oils but they mostly smell like the fragrances they carry. I know that they have a calming line, the have like vanilla chamomile and lavender. I have heard that they are coming out with the oils to these fragrances but not sure when. Let me know if you find a good one. I really like the green tea one. I like the strong ones too, though. Strawberry and Satsuma, mmmm.Recommend a good aromatherapy / home fragrance oil?
If you can get hold of some basil, either sacred basil or sweet basil, the aroma promotes a sense of well-being and relaxation, along with cleansing the entire respiratory tract. Also, you can bathe in it to get double the benefits.





Have you tried lavender oil? I love it, but I usually diffuse it with water or some unscented wax because it can be strong. Some oils have an igniting temperature so you have to be careful.





Finding them is another story. The best place is online if you want a deal and some variety. I don't know which town you are in, but sometimes candle shops and health food stores carry essential oils.





Hope I helped! Have a great evening. :-)
Whole Foods has a good oil section in their stores if there is one nearby.


Some are quite reasonable ($3) and some can be expensive! look at the prices.





Wyndmere Naturals has good oils as is online, you can google for them.


I have bought from them. If you called them they'd probably make some good suggestions.





To me, orange, lemon, pettigrain, lavender, grapefruit smell fresh and clean.





not what sure u mean by burning, be careful with the oils, don't set them on fire, only boil them or diffuse them
  • windows live
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment