Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Pagans/Wiccans/Aromatherapy Experts.......................鈥?correspondences of lilac essential oil....?!?

Can you tell me the correspondences of lilac essential oil? I bought some today and I wasn't sure...isn't it used for staying calm and soothed, attracting faeries, and for meditation? Is that right? Thanks for your time, thought, and energy! =PPagans/Wiccans/Aromatherapy Experts.......................鈥?correspondences of lilac essential oil....?!?
Lilac correspondences are: protection and banishing.





Lavender is used more for calming and faery attraction.Pagans/Wiccans/Aromatherapy Experts.......................鈥?correspondences of lilac essential oil....?!?
Yes it's for peace and spirituality. And is a good antibacterial too!
My mom used to make a spray to spray down my sheet for my insomnia. :)
Those are the traditional uses of it, yes.





(I would not use correspondance to describe that, as that's not what it means, but those are the traditional uses.)
wicca,pagan, are evil and from satan

No comments:

Post a Comment