Saturday, December 26, 2009

Where can I buy All Natural Lavender Oil Online?

I love the smell of lavender.. its my favorite color, sent etc but I want a natural oil to place in my hair and skin. Any Suggestions on where I can order NATURAL lavender oil??? Thanks!Where can I buy All Natural Lavender Oil Online?
Buy oils in Whole Foods, GNC ,Trader Joe's, some Walmart and Walgreen Stores, Cost Plus, Wegmans, Earth Fare, some natural %26amp; health foods stores.


Buy the coconut and mix with the lavender yourself. Make sure you get the pure lavender oil. Some places sell lavender that is mixed with other oils and it has been found to be too potent and can be skin harming and possibly burn skin. It is just as effective for skin use if you use mainly coconut and just add a few drops of pure lavender.





SOURCE(S): 20+ years extensive research seeking safe natural treatments/cures for skin conditions, skin enhancement and anti aging/rejuvenationWhere can I buy All Natural Lavender Oil Online?
Check at your local organic or health food store. Also check ascentsworth.com, they offer very good discounts if you want to buy bulk quantities. Their beginner sets that they offer have all the oils you would need in getting started. If you need more information, try going through a shopping guide like IMshopping - http://www.imshopping.com/
You can buy it from http://www.amazon.com/gp/search?ie=UTF8%26amp;鈥?/a>
Try this on amazon:


http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001GCT鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment