Friday, December 18, 2009

What aromatherapy oils can I use in my electric burner which will automatically come on at 02H00 ....?

I would like it to assist me getting up fresh, energetic and positiveWhat aromatherapy oils can I use in my electric burner which will automatically come on at 02H00 ....?
You have a burner with a timer? Where can I find one?





I love peppermint and bergamot together! It smells like liquid sunshine. It's uplifting, but its not too stimulating.





Juniper and lemon is a nice invigorating blend that's clearing. I've never used it in the morning, but it's so fresh and clean smelling, I think it would be a great way to wake up.





Rosemary and peppermint, or lavender and rosemary, or lavender and peppermint are all nice general lively blends. Actually peppermint with almost anything is refreshing and happy.What aromatherapy oils can I use in my electric burner which will automatically come on at 02H00 ....?
Tea Tree Oil, Citrus, Eucalyptus
Cinnamon
Hi try peppermint

No comments:

Post a Comment