Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How can I grow my aromatherapy business? I sell essential oils on ebay. I am a stay at home mom at the moment.

I have a website I am working on. After I finish working on it, How can I get people interested in it? Its focus is mainly essential oils, aromatherapy products.www.meromatherapy.comHow can I grow my aromatherapy business? I sell essential oils on ebay. I am a stay at home mom at the moment.
Jenn





A good way to locally advertise yourself and your products is to do fairs, craft shows, farmer's markets, etc. Have inexpensive business cards made up that has your business website information on it. Have samples for people to try out. Most of the shows/markets are on Saturday so that's not taking a lot of time away from the family, yet can reap many rewards.





You can also advertise on other sites with a banner ad. In many cases, a trade off can be made where you could have a banner of their business on your site also.





Try setting up a deal with day spas in your area or hair and tanning salons for them to carry some of your products for a small fee. You could also leave business cards there for the customers to take with them.





Hope this helps! I wish you a very successful business.





TinaHow can I grow my aromatherapy business? I sell essential oils on ebay. I am a stay at home mom at the moment.
I might be interested in a joint venture carrying your products on my web site. Contact me if interested, before yahoo! deletes this for posting your web site.
Have a window sign made for your car or the magnets that go on the doors/trunk areas. This worked really well for a friend of mine that sells jewelry.

No comments:

Post a Comment