Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Will fragrance oils work as aromatherapy as well as essential oils?

No they won't have a therapeutic affect, if you want to practice aromatherapy you need the actual essential oils.Will fragrance oils work as aromatherapy as well as essential oils?
Not as well...they irritate my sinus membranes when used for aromatherapy near the skin.Will fragrance oils work as aromatherapy as well as essential oils?
No. Fragrance oils are man-made. Essential Oils are 100% Natural. There is no such thing as Vanilla Essential Oil. If you are looking for medical, spiritual, or emotial benefits from oils, you have to get Essential Oils. If you simply want to enjoy the fragrance, you can use Fragrance or Essential Oils.
You're trying to rotate your subconscious back in aren't you.
I don't know....Sorry....
Laveneder is the best. It is considered a relaxing fragrance and best of all you can grow your own..and make wonderful sachets for your undie drawer.
I like taking hot baths and soaking for an hour, with some essential oil added for my personal pleasure. I find the best relaxation, for me, comes from using scents I enjoy. I like essential oils, those derived from plants, as opposed to chemical scents. The few times I've bought and used fragrance oils that were not from plant sources, I found I got headaches, and the odors just didn't feel right.





As for therapeutic value... well, if the odor is disgusting or nauseating to one's personal senses, why use it?





For some people, sensitivity to synthetic odors is a major problem. I get headaches from many perfumes and scents, and tend to avoid synthetic fragrances (and people scented with such fragrances) because they make me ill.





I would use the essential oils.

No comments:

Post a Comment