Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Do aromatherapy oils really work?

Yes. A certain amount of what we breath in and put onto our skin is absorbed into our blood system. A lot of essential oils are used for their healing properties. I'm an esthetician and I use them on a daily basis, both during my facial sessions and for personal use at home. My personal favotites are peppermint and french lavender, they both put you at a relaxed state of mind. If your interested in aromatherapy it's a good idea to get a book on the subject. I recommend Aromatherapy for Dummies, it's really informative. =)Do aromatherapy oils really work?
thats a great bit of information Report Abuse
Do aromatherapy oils really work?
personally i just think they smell like crap.
Yes. In fact everytime I feel stressed out from work and personal problems, I would just go to a spa and have a swedish massage accompanied by calming effects of aromatheraphy oils and soothing music, I feel refresh and recharge after... :)
  • windows live
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment