Friday, December 18, 2009

What oil is used most in aromatherapy and why?

Lavender, because that's the best for relaxation.





Aromatherapists will tell you that Lavender is the most useful for therapeutic purposes. Lavender is most commonly associated with burns and healing of the skin.





Besides, Lavender and Tea Tree oil are the only essential that can be applied on the skin undiluted.





You can read more about essential oils at the article from aromatherapist:





http://www.chiactivate.com/products/arom鈥?/a>What oil is used most in aromatherapy and why?
Carrier oil: sweet almond


Essential oil: LavenderWhat oil is used most in aromatherapy and why?
rapeseed lavender or almond i would imagine
I'm not a professional by any stretch, but I would think different ones are used for different purposes. I know Lavender is supposed to be relaxing, for example.
Like Jenny B said, different scents are for different purposes.





Lavender is commonly use for relaxation.





I normally find citric scents very invigorating.





Visit this page for more info:





http://www.anxiety-and-depression-soluti鈥?/a>
Sunflower Oil as a base to dilute the potent essential oil thereby saving cash.
snake oil...
i believe it is chamomile or lavender, because both are natural relaxants. chamomile makes u sleepy and very relaxed.
my therapist always seems to use ging!er or lavender!
Lavender (lavendula officianalis), because it's one of the most affordable, it has the most diverse range of uses and applications, it is least likely to cause allergic reactions and is one of the few oils that can be applied directly to the skin without dilution.
I'm going to guess lavender...that's what I always request during my massages. I love the scent %26amp; it's very relaxing!
I've never seen an official study - not that they are ever 100% accurate. But, I would have to say Lavender is the most popular by far. It is a calming oil and easily added to bath water, heated for aroma, and does wonderful things. I see more people wanting calming than any other. And, if talking oil, lavender is the calming oil. I usually suggest chamomile tea to go with it.
lavender and chamomile

No comments:

Post a Comment