Tuesday, December 22, 2009

My vet recommended lavender oil aroma therapy for my dog but I forget exactly how she said to use it?

I have the oil but what do I do with it? Do I rub it on him? Do I dilute it and put it in a spray bottle? If I dilute it, by how much? I can ask my vet on Monday, but I'd like to start using it right away, if possible. It's to help him feel more relaxed, he's a very nervous dog. Thanks!My vet recommended lavender oil aroma therapy for my dog but I forget exactly how she said to use it?
Is it possible she said that you should rub one drop onto the pad of your dog's foot?





I Googled ';lavender oil for dogs'; and saw a few articles. Here's just one. You'll need to scroll down a bit to see where the author talks about Lavender Oil.My vet recommended lavender oil aroma therapy for my dog but I forget exactly how she said to use it?
Hi luvrats and thanks for the Best Answer! I'm glad it helped... did you notice any difference? Report Abuse

Most of the time when you use oils for an aroma therapy you add a few drops to some hot steaming water. I may be wrong though. I'm not an expert. I had a book once though...and that was in there...so...

No comments:

Post a Comment