Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How do I make an Aromatherapy Mist out of my Essential oils?

if you want to spray it on pillows mix with water and put it in a misting bottle





i don't do this it dilutes there effect





i put the oil (very little ) right on my pillow





for massage oil i put it in olive oil that is very good for the skin or mineral oil





or a special treat i put it in almond oil





to use in a room when stressed i use a clay ring put a few drops on it and put it on a light bulb that is on be careful taking it off it gets very hot





at walmart in there candle section they have a dish that has a candle under neath put some water with the oil and burn the candle





if the cup is big enough u can put potpourri and water in it and then burn the candle the fragrance the room some of the scents are relaxing





or put a couple of drops in your tubHow do I make an Aromatherapy Mist out of my Essential oils?
just put some drops of the oil in the water, add a few drops of vinegar and shake to emulsify.How do I make an Aromatherapy Mist out of my Essential oils?
I have mixed the oils with spring water in a spray bottle.


Just make sure you don't dilute the oils by using too much water.

No comments:

Post a Comment