Saturday, December 26, 2009

What can happen if you put neat lavender oil on your skin?

i've used Lavender oil on my skin before (i can't remember if it was neat or not) and it can really sooth itching skin. if irritation does occur stop using it immediately.What can happen if you put neat lavender oil on your skin?
All I was going to say was; If Ernie's one of you, give him an Oscar. I'll bet he is one of youha ha ha. No he isn't.


A girl gets burned to death. 2 x 13. I heard him say hello, just as I'm saying goodbye (he died 2 months ago) that wasn't him anyway.





I'll bet he is one of you. Just because he wouldn't let you bug his house.


He's the only person i ever connected with in this village and I bet he's p!ssing himself laughing behind a camera.





No he isn't.





Always the bum note.





If I see him in the street and he's Ernie again, that's magic.





edit - ';and so this is Xmas';. That was funny.





======================================





Different song.





That was my fault. I meant it was funny. You were showing me today that not everyone is shiny and straight out of the box. The nutter on the bus was good but I could hardly hear him. That bit just made me laugh.





But it's a good thing you walked by and said what you said. 5 minutes after I had had a weep, I'm laughing at the man on the bus.





If some of your people think it's a game, maybe they should check the Rotherham Advertiser. About a month ago a young man called Tom was killed in a motorcycle accident. When I saw the headline I just thought: Dead chav from Thurcroft. Check the article.





Even I thought that and I live here. Read the article, some of your people might....





I only thought of this after they left me sitting on the bench.








But really I'm just thinking of myself.





The girl on the bus said BORDERLINE. I like being in your pantomime, but now you're involving real people.





The woman in the stupid stripey pink top. She has spoken to me loads of times. She looked embarrassed to death. So did the women in the local shop and the guy in Tesco's.


What on earth are you telling these people.





It's not funny.








The Incredible Hulk in that man's garden was funny. It's not funny. It's serious.





The young lad in Tescos was signing a piece of paper. I've already signed this once, he said. I thought that as well. Is there something you want me to do or not?





I'm not magic. I don't see things that other people don't see. My pictures are in a wardrobe not on a Gallery wall. I won't be practice for you people. It's not funny.


How am I supposed to sign on in two weeks. When I go to the shop will the woman behind the counter have to say something idiotic to me?





I don't believe there's a job in the offing. This is just practice and you're taking the p!ss.





There's no Red and there's no Blue. There's just you. You might respect the Russians but not us. You're taking the p!ss.





Thinking of myself.





That stuff in the Times. All the newspapers. The Rotherham Advertiser is one thing, but the times?


People in London know the code. They'd be asking who is this Great spy who has plumped for the Reds instead of the Blues. It's all Bollocks.





I know it's you. It can only be you. Ernie wouldn't have his home decorated. That was a mistake. I shot my mouth off. that was a mistake. I think I'm ****** and it's not funny anymore.





I hate Islam because where's the genius, the art, music, literature. the Taliban hate all that. You people are bonkers and brilliant. I have nothing to offer you and you're taking the p!ss.





I shouldn't have mentioned Ernie. In fact I've never called him ';Ernie'; once. I'm a loner, remember. You didn't do that. But I'm wondering. And I'm wondering about myself.





What on earth are you telling people?





You're going to an awful lot of trouble. People have to be paid. There's overtime, budgets, accoutability.





One thing is definite: You're here.


I'm the ideal practice. The newspapers and everything on the internet is rubbish. You want someone local who knows he's being followed. You can see where the bum notes are. Which people look ';local'; and which don't etc.





You're leading me up the garden path even though you're following me.





And if I did try out for you people and I failed? I got three O'levels.


My absolute worst subject: Drama. I can't act.


When the phone rang yesterday I didn't even know that British Gas supplied my gas, I was so flummoxed by you people. And you call me a genius.





I don't trust you. Never a hint of nastiness, not once. Plenty of humour, but never nasty. The Lennon reference was a mistake. I meant it was funny. I didn't think enough about it. I'd forgotten the phrase had baggage.





I was never playing Cluedo. I only said that after the ';game'; had finished really. Mostly I was just shouting about Pakistanis and arguing with foxes. I've got 35ish collage pictures. 36 pictures in 25 years of trying. Do the maths.


I'm not clever.





If I was 20 and I'd produced these pictures as well as my degree work, then I'd be with you people. 1 and a half pictures a year! Have you seen 'em!





See what I mean. I can't even add up.





I'm trying to tell you: You just ';might'; think I have something. People have always thought that about me. You ';might'; think I just need to come out of my shell. People have put the effort in before. Trust me, there's nothing there. Either way, if you're playing with me, I'm ****** and if you're taking me seriously I'm ******.





How can you let me live here.


You could stop my dole tomorrow


Stop my dole. What does that mean now? I'm going to fail your test. You'll be amazed how badly I fail. All the evidence suggests I might have something. But I don't. And then what?





The woman in the stripey pink top is frightening. You could have done so many things. It was a spiteful thing to do on a spiteful day. Your spite came through. You're letting me know that all that stuff in the newspapers is bollox, even if it's just subconciously. Have your fun now, Genius is what that stripey pink top says. But we're gonna get ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment