Friday, December 18, 2009

Where can I buy pre-blended essential oils for aromatherapy from?

I would like to try aromatherapy and need to know any stores (NOT online) where I could purchase them from.


Preferably lavender, rose, and rosemary.


Thank youp :DWhere can I buy pre-blended essential oils for aromatherapy from?
Try a health food store -- look in the yellow pages. Aura Cacia is a good brand that makes a few basic blends (plus all the singles) and is sold in most natural product stores. Look in the bath and beauty department of Whole Foods Market or Wild Oats.





You can buy lavender oil and mix it in an unscented lotion or oil. Lavender blends well w/ rosemary, lemon or mint. Rose oil is almost always already diluted because it is extraordinarily expensive. Rosemary is pungent -- sort of like pine oil -- and is more medicinal than the other 2; blends well w/lemon or lavender.





Edit: Bath %26amp; Body Works sells mostly (if not all) synthetic blends. And the website referred to is http://www.massagewarehouse.com/index.as鈥?/a> not wearhouse.Where can I buy pre-blended essential oils for aromatherapy from?
I am a Massage Therapist and believe me when I say massage wearhouse is the best place to buy aromatherapy. Not only do they have the best selection but they are pure and organic. You dont need to be a professional to buy from them just type in massagewearhouse.com and have fun looking. btw, I love the aromaland line and you might want to add peppermint to your list its great for cramps and headachs also just mack sure you dont put it near your eyes... BURNS!!!! lol
Bath %26amp; BodyWorks

No comments:

Post a Comment