Friday, December 18, 2009

I'm trying to figure out the name of a scented aromatherapy oil from bath & body works....?

It's an orange colored oil and the name starts with S. I think it's 2 syllables. Anyone know? It would help so much!








Thanks!I'm trying to figure out the name of a scented aromatherapy oil from bath %26amp; body works....?
Sensual Amber!I'm trying to figure out the name of a scented aromatherapy oil from bath %26amp; body works....?
Call Bath and Body Works and ask a sales person! Describe it as you have here and they SHOULD know.
It's definitely sandal wood. I have it too. It's aromatherapy. I personally use the lotion. It's a lovely smell. You buy it in the aromatherapy section not the regular sections.
Satsuma or Pumpkin Nectarine
I think it's sandalwood oil they're almost looks like orange. But if it's not the one that you were looking for.... try to look at this site...





http://www.bathandbodyworks.com





You might gonna find what you're looking for. And I think it's not just 2 syllables. And I found the orange coloured oil and it's Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin. It's under Bath %26amp; Shower %26gt; Bath %26amp; Body Works Classics.





Hope that's the one! Enjoy bathing.
Sandal





It is excellent , I highly recommend the Swiss one, JUST.

No comments:

Post a Comment