Wednesday, December 16, 2009

When would you most likely to include pepermint oil in your combination,aromatherapy treatment?

I just put two to three drops in the palm of my hand during the day, rub my hands together, and breath in through my nose and then feel really calm and invigerated.





Sometimes, after brushing my teeth, I use one drop for my tongue. Powerful and strong, but minty and fresh.When would you most likely to include pepermint oil in your combination,aromatherapy treatment?
some people take 2 or 3 drops in water for an uncomfortable stomach my g/mother swore by it ROY THE THICKOWhen would you most likely to include pepermint oil in your combination,aromatherapy treatment?
Here are some sites on peppermint aromatherapy





http://www.colorado.edu/studentgroups/we鈥?/a>





http://www.essentialaura.com/peppermint.鈥?/a>
If I'm feeling mentally fatigued I put 2 drops peppermint, 2 drops eucalyptus,2 drops of basil in a burner %26amp; it soon perks me up.
Some of the pathologies that recieve the most effective treatment with pepermint oil's are asthma, colic, exhaustion, fever, flatulence, headache, nausea, scabies, sinusitis, and vertigo.





Most effective with a client that has sinus, allergies, or breathing problems.





Pepermint can be used in most areas of treatment, for it is very versatile. But you need a carrier oil , such as a vegetable oil as 90% of the mixture. Or else the essential oil can burn and damage the skin. It is not uncommon for therapists to use pepermint in most aromatherapy treatments. If your only using this for personal use and not on a client try this website.





http://hubpages.com/hub/Ways-To-Use-Aromatherapy-Oils

No comments:

Post a Comment