Friday, December 18, 2009

Where can I buy good quality eucalyptus oil? And how can I burn it for aromatherapy for my sinuses?

Better health food stores sell it.


Don't burn it for aromatherapy. Simmer a few drops of it in a pot of water on your stove or put a few drops in a bowl of hot water, put your face over it and enshroud your head with a towel to hold the vapors in.Where can I buy good quality eucalyptus oil? And how can I burn it for aromatherapy for my sinuses?
Health food stores usually sell high quality oils but you may find it cheaper without sacrificing quality online. Try the website below as they have very reasonable prices. ( $6.75 for 8oz)





Most 99cent stores sell attractive aromatherapy burners and I find them more convenient to use than hogging up the stove. Its quite easy to use. You place a candle beneath the burner and fill a bit of water into the pot and place a few drops of oil into it. When it warms up it will release the scent. If you don't want to worry about watching over a candle you can find mini electric pots for under $7 at Walmart.

No comments:

Post a Comment