Friday, December 18, 2009

Your Favourite Aromatherapy Essential Oil?

What is your favourite and why?


Please give me three reasons why you would not be without this oil.





Thank u :-)Your Favourite Aromatherapy Essential Oil?
My favorite is tea tree oil. I like the interesting, musty smell and I use it in face masks and for it's antibacterial properties. As an esthetician, I always have plenty of tea tree, lavendar and eucalyptus--they are staples. Lavendar is relaxing and eucalyptus is stimulating. After that I love vanilla and ylang ylang, and on the pricier side, chamomile and rose oil are treats. Men can't resist vanilla, it's great to add to a carrier oil, ylang ylang is great for women and in a bath. Chamomile calms the skin, and I use rose oil when I do ear candling...something about it's vibration, but I forget what it is.Your Favourite Aromatherapy Essential Oil?
Lavender, Its works for everthing. I have used it on my hand when I burned it and it totally took the pain away. I've used it for relaxation big time for my Reiki Clients and students.


I have actually added essential oils to my advanced Reiki class for students to realize the benefits of working Reiki an aromatherapy togehter.


However I warn them that some people out there are all about Multilevel Marketing and drama in selling Aromathearpy and that has damaged the credability of using oils.


I got sucked into a marketing game and realized I was paying them more than I was making on selling the products. I found I could get the same products at wholesale level and charge the going retail rate for them making real money as well as being able to buy my own oils for use.


Example I paid $5.00 for a good oil and sold it for $10.00 which was half the price of the Multilevel Marking group and I would have made only 5% of what I sold it for.
Hi! I'd have to go with dragons blood,and china rain.I cant find it any more,I bought it from a vendor in a craft show,and it was made by someone named fragrant pharmacy....it will bring a man running up to know what your wearing,and make a married man step away,and remember his vows...its just yummy!blessed be.!
Lavender


[1] good anti-biotic


[2] good scent


[3]

No comments:

Post a Comment