Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Can I use aromatherapy oils as hair care oils? Are they essential oils or different?

Hi, I want to use some oils for my hair because I've read it is really good for your hair, but I can't find most of the oils where I live, but I have found aromatherapy oils, are they de same?? can I use them for my face too? Because I feel like they are different in some way, I'm pretty new to all of the oils stuff, so I don't really know. Thanks!Can I use aromatherapy oils as hair care oils? Are they essential oils or different?
some are. they will not do much for the hair but the are really good for the scalp like peppermint, rosemary, tea tree. i would use a regular oil and maybe mix a few drop of Essential oil. olive oil can be found anywhere. Essential oils are also expensive. vitamin shoppe sells oils and so does any health food store. if you still can not find some they do sell them on the internet if you order things off the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment