Friday, December 18, 2009

Face Oil - aromatherapy?

I want to use a face oil rather than a cream because it feeds the skin better.





I cannot find a decent one anywhere, please could someone tell me how to make my own.





Im 24 and have normal skin, my t-zone is sometimes a little shiny. I want the oil to prevent aging whilst making my skin soft and radiant.





ThanksFace Oil - aromatherapy?
Arbonne makes a skin conditioning oil that is amazing. However, you may want to consider using the anti-aging products for prevention. The anti-aging facial like is formulated to reverse/repair the damage that the sun/environment is doing to our skin. The products give tremendous results. If you would like more information or samples of either products, let me know. I have a website with before/after photos and additional information. PS The aromatherapy products are awesome too. I love the sea salt scrub!!

No comments:

Post a Comment