Wednesday, December 16, 2009

How can you get rid of residue/scent on an aromatherapy oil burner?

I have an oil burner, and I usually leave it soaking in a solution of washing up liquid and warm water to remove the oil residue. This works but the scent of the oils usually remains and I find it really frustrating as I'm not getting the best from my oils.How can you get rid of residue/scent on an aromatherapy oil burner?
I usually scrape the initial residue out before washing it with washing up liquid - then I leave it to soak with bicarbonate of soda.


I tried vinegar too as it soaks up smells well - I think I'll try the vinegar followed by bicarb next time though!!!How can you get rid of residue/scent on an aromatherapy oil burner?
Spread on a thick paste of baking soda, vinegar and a little lemon juice, let it sit for several hours or overnight, then rinse well in very hot water.
bicarbonate of oda absorbs smells, make into a paste %26amp; leave over night...
try bicarb of soda crystals and leave it over night
  • windows live
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment