Wednesday, December 16, 2009

What is the brand for Aromatherapy oils?

I buy aromatherapy oils and have bought lots of different brands in the past but they do differ and was wondering which ones you can recommend.





Thanks.What is the brand for Aromatherapy oils?
Young Living is the most pure essential oils out there, I highly reccomend them. Everything else is either not distilled in the correct way, not as pure as they say, or aren't the best variety of plant used. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure there are some decent brands out there but Young Living is top of the line. They're 100% therapuetic grade and they don't get any better than this. If you would like more details let me know or just visit their website - www.youngliving.com.auWhat is the brand for Aromatherapy oils?
I am a Certified Aromatherapist in Atlanta %26amp; my favorite brands are White Lotus, Liberty Naturals, Oshadhi %26amp; Snow Lotus. I will NOT purchase Young Living (for the same ';business practice'; reasons that I do not shop at Walmart), Aura Cacia or NOW brands. Report Abuse

well for me Mr. Frugal - the Now Brands. they are inexpensive and cheaper than the others.





your question generates wanting to know your standards and criteria - what are You looking for? low price, different quality (i.e. organic), shopping convenience.
There are many.





I prefer Aura Cacia, but I also use Wyndmere frequently.





For something that I use large quantities of, like lavender or peppermint, I usually buy ';Now'; - the least expensive brand at Whole Foods.
Sydney essential oil company are good!!!


I use them, the only prob is unless you live in Sydney, Australia, you have to spend a certain amount for them to ship it out to you!!
I only use young living, these oils are so pure!
  • windows live
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment